Saturday, July 08, 2006

Twisted turns on the Path

So here the path takes another twisted turn. The way is rough and dark. I've had to sell my home and close my business, letting go of dreams. In times like this I hold tight to the essentials of life, my children, my story, my faith. It's hard not to loose a sense of who I am and where I'm going. Stumbling along, grasping for something solid.
A faint voice across the years reaches out to say I have not been forgotten, that I do matter. Somehow I'm getting up again, dusting off my knees and focusing my sight on tommorow. Re-energized to never give up and never give in. It is only high noon and there's still so much to see and do.
Another voice invites me to consider other options, helping re-build confidence in my abilities. Yes! I do have alot to offer. I do have compassion and empathy, love and tenderness. Life is callous at times, but I don't have to become that way. I would rather suffer because of my kindness and generosity, then have abundance through greed and selfishness.
As I venture out looking for new opportunities, I can already feel revitalized, full of possibilities and a smoother path.

No comments: